I held some teleseminars last year on, ‘7 Secrets to Living a Clutter Free Life’. I will be holding another one at the beginning of 2018. If you are interested in joining me to learn how easy decluttering and organising can be, contact me here and I’ll contact you about the date and time when it is set. This training is free, and the beginning of a new year is a great time to learn some tips on how to get free of clutter forever.
I am excited to help you begin experiencing more freedom and FUN in your life. This one hour will gain you many more hours to do other things when you implement what I will be teaching.
On this teleseminar you will learn:
- 7 Secrets for success with decluttering your life
- Where clutter comes from and how it affects your life: emotionally, physically, mentally and spiritually
- The importance of knowing your WHY: what motivates you to want to be organised and free of clutter
- A very simple 4 step system, to begin the decluttering process in your physical environment that is sure to bring freedom to your life
- The importance of having a place for everything
- A great strategy for keeping clutter under control
- The importance of understanding what works for your unique personality type
You will also receive :
- Downloadable recording of this teleseminar for you to keep and listen to again
- Downloadable ebook to complement this training
- Checklist of the 4 simple steps to declutter any room
- Discover Your WHY Worksheet to identify your WHY and keep you motivated!
I hope you will consider joining me on this training where you will learn some clutter busters guaranteed to put a new spring in your step as you find more time to enjoy life and your family!
If you’re feeling overwhelmed with the clutter and lack of organisation in your life, join me for this 1 hour call. You will come away with some great tips for getting clutter out of your life, freeing up your time to do what really makes you happy.
Let me know in the Comments below if you would like to know when this teleseminar will be, or contact me here.